Heron Eyecare fit all types of contact lenses including a wide range of soft disposable lenses. We also specialise in Customized contact lenses, which include Corneal RGP, Mini Scleral, Orthokeratology and Hybrid contact lenses.
Our customised contact lens fitting includes:
- Overnight corneal reshaping to correct vision the following day.
- Custom made advanced technology lenses worn while sleeping.
- No need to wear glasses or contact lenses during the day.
- Treatment for myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Completely reversible non-surgical procedure.
- A progressive eye condition of corneal thinning.
- Causes irregular astigmatism which causes distorted vision
- Often glasses can not correct the vision
- Can be successfully fitted with rigid gas permeable contact lenses and mini scleral contact lenses to achieve excellent vision.
- Mini scleral lenses to achieve excellent comfort and vision.
- Contact lenses for presbyopia for both distance and near vision.
- Soft disposable and rigid gas permeable and orthokeratology lenses.
- Allowing flexible vision without distance, reading or multifocal glasses.
Synergeyes Hybrid Lenses
Hybrid contact lenses are a relatively new contact lens technology. Hybrid lenses combine a central rigid contact lens, giving the best optical quality vision, and a comfortable soft contact lens edge. The latest Hybrid lenses are made from healthy high oxygen permeable materials. Hybrid lenses are ideal for patients who aren’t getting the vision quality they want from current disposable soft lenses, or having comfort problems with corneal rigid contact lenses.
Orthokeratology, rigid gas permeable and mini scleral contact lenses require customised contact lens fitting. Hugh Bradshaw and Adam Barron have the expertise to fit these Customised lenses.
Please contact us at Heron Eyecare via 07 4639 2378 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding Contact Lenses.